09.12.2020 02:26, Alexander Epaneshnikov пишет:
09.12.2020 02:14, Dave Mielke пишет:
[quoted lines by Alexander Epaneshnikov on 2020/12/09 at 02:03 +0300]

when i install brltty with pacman i get:
[2020-12-09T01:42:39+0300] [ALPM] warning:directory permissions differ on
/usr/share/polkit-1/rules.d/
What, exactly, is the issue? Brltty's make install-polkit would only create that directory if it doesn't already exist. Is that what's happening, and, if so, what's the precise problem? I'm not sure that brltty should be making
assumptions that may be distribution-specific.

when we build brltty we make it in clean chroot. so it will create all directories by it self.
in fact I can just change that in the pkgbuild.

and i'v done exactly that. ))

--
Sincerely, Alexander.