Dear Agents/Owners/Clients,

Just wanted to give you an update regarding a real estate company which
you need to be extra conscious while dealing with, as they cheat other
agents for their commission.

I am just sending this awareness as I see that this company has cheated
many agents working for them and also other outside agents for their
commission and we are ONE of their victims.

Also when I saw the email from this lady below a long time back, I
thought it was just a normal email and I did not take it seriously
about the way this company treat people. But when I went to their
office to collect my commission cheque, I was ill treated and was told
by the owner of the company to contact the lawyer to get my commission
and by the way from his talks he was in no intention to give me our
money.

I have all the legal documents along with the tenancy contract, Invoice
and the Receiving that they gave when I submitted the commission cheque
from the tenent.

They made me run around for more than 4 Months and every time there is
one or the other excuse.

So I request all my friends and fellow agents to be very careful while
dealing with “Jumeira Beach Real Estate”.

Anyways I have a little hope of getting my money back from them, but
with this effort of awareness i want to help other companies not to get
into trouble with this company.

For more details about the cheating and misbehaving of this company
please refer to the email below from one of their own employee who was
been mistreated and was given lot of trouble.

All The best and take care.

Thanks & Regards,

Fahad Fareed

00971508089889