Real Estate License for Sale
AED 15,000 (Negotiable)

This opportunity exists for an investor that wants to have a jump-start
into the Real Esate industry.

Interested parties may contact the below:

Mr. Abdul Ghani
Mobile : + 971 50 254 4264

--
*[image: bestregards.gif]*

 *Khawar Mehmood  *
 *   Mob: +971 50 254 4264 | Office:  +971 4 44 100 27   **Fax:  +971 4 44
 100 26| BBM Pin: 27452846| Email: mahmoodrealest...@gmail.com
<goodluck...@gmail.com>*
*    Whats Up:  +971 55 254 4264 | Facebook: dubaiire*

*Get Social Connect With Me On   *[image: Google] <goodluckre...@gmail.com>
 [image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/Khalidgoodluck> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/khalidgood.luckre>
 [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/nhome/?report%2Esuccess=IPU3GBwY7OxtPCpDcQ8yFG8zcHH14lbcAIt199CI-sJ1-9KUzlzqK9Ce-j0ZI4JbVXdr>

*Landlords/Property Owners,please list your properties with us for
immediate results.*

*NOTE: Please SMS or e mail if i can't answer your call. I will reply to
you promptly.*

*NOTE: If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST or UNSUBSCRIBE. I am
sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience.*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.