​Direct Properties For Rent:

​1​
) Studio England X Cluster With Balcony
    Upper Floor 38000/2 C
​hqs​
 & 36000/1
  ​Chq​

​2​
) 1 Bedroom England X Cluster With Double Balcony
     Upper Floor 50000/4 C
 ​hqs​

In Direct Property:

​1​
) Studio Italy Cluster With Balcony
    Upper Floor 38000/4 C
 ​hqs​

​2​
) 1 Bedroom Italy Cluster With Balcony
    Upper Floor 48000/4
 ​chqs

3) studio With Balcony England X 38k4 chqs.

4) Studio without balcony England X 38k4 chqs.

5) 2-Bhk for family only 70k4 chqs

6) Studio Spain S with balcony Higher Floor 38k4​

7) 1-bhk france Q with balcony 52/4 chqs

​Attention Owners and Investors : For immediate SALE / PURCHASE / RENT of
your properties anywhere in the UAE please forward us an e-mail with
details or call us. We will offer your properties to our ready clients.​

--
*Regards*

*Agha Shahid Raza*
Property Consultant
Mobile: 055-7760412,056-2966397
Whats App: 052-8172037

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.