I have 2 HF rigs for sale at low prices.  Both are in very good shape with
hand microphones and power cords.   No manual for the 745, but it is
available on line.

*The Icom IC-745* is a 160 thru 10 meter 100watt XCVR, with
General Coverage built in.  Find a full description at:
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/745.html

*The Icom IC-746 PRO is a 160 thru 2 meter  all mode 100 watt on all bands*
XCVR with software DSP and filters.  It is serial numbered in the final
production run, so the Noise Blanker and Noise Reduction work as they
should, plus the software defined filters are quite extraordinary in
their performance.  Plus, a hugh benefit for QSK CW ops, the QSK switching
is silent, no chattering relays to contend with   Find a full description
at: https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0074.html

*     IC-745 -- $225     IC-746 PRO -- $625*

Should you have an interest, please contact me direct and off the reflector
-- 73...Rick
--
Rick Hiller
*e-mail:     rickhille...@gmail.com <rickhille...@gmail.com>*

<#m_-7904272028966945537_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>