I may be missing something obvious, but is it possible to copy the content
of a struct into the body of a request builder?

I have an interface of the form:

   struct Foo {};

  interface Bar {
     foo @0 Foo;
  };

I want to import a bunch of Foo structures using the json reader and use
them to populate the requests. This works fine with a single item, because
I can just decode directly into the request body:

auto foo = bar.fooRequest();
capnp::JsonCodec json;
json.decode(txt, foo);

...but if my input is a list of items, the json decoder will return an
(orphaned) list of Foo structures, and I can't see a way to use each item
as request params.

Vaci