Hi there,

I've started using Cap'n Proto RPC. Until now I only have some tests to ensure Cap'n Proto behaves as expected for me.

What is missing for me is waiting with a timeout, or I don't see it. I want to be able to shut the server down, and NEVER_DONE seems not right for that. In my tests I'm using poll with a sleep in a loop.

Currently I'm using the Ez RPC, and to be honest the RPC System and associates are a bit overwhelming without documentation or good examples.

Kind regards,
Björn.