Hi all,

I am still seeing this issue on the latest G-Reg pack downloaded from [1].
This may not be harmful for the functionality but it sure slows down the
server. For instance, when I do a metadata search, it takes a conciderable
amount of time to return the search results since the 'Null LdapSession
warning' is being printed continuously. Appreciate if somebody could look
into this issue.

[1] - http://10.100.1.43/~carbon/releases/carbon/3.2.0/2011-04-04_03-59-05/

Regards,
Evanthika