Hi all,

I have started to learn CAS and I need your help.

I want to use CAS as OpenID Connect server.

https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/installation/OIDC-Authentication.html

Questions:

1)      Where I should put the file described in the link below:

https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/installation/OIDC-Authentication.html#register-clients

2)      Is it possible to configure clients via REST API?

3)      How is possible to unregister clients?
REST API?
Remove the file described above?

4)      What keystore / certificate is used by OpenID Connect server?
How to create new keystore / certificate?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

   Michael

--