I've been working with the code that * *Bart Ophelders & Johan Peeters
posted a week or two ago and made some enhancements.

   - Password expiration and disabled accounts are enforced by LDAP server
   instead of CAS code.
   - Supports automatic lockout due to too many failed auths
   - Supports individual password expiration warning period (i.e. each user
   can set a custom value or use the system default)
   - Works with new Spring LdapContextSource in CAS 3.2.2

Details (with code attached) are here:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/LDAP+Password+Policy+Enforcement

The only LDAP server I have available to me is Sun Directory Server, but
this *should* work for AD and most other LDAP servers as well.  If someone
wants to test it out against other servers and let me know what works and
what doesn't I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

-Eric

  Eric Pierce, RHCE -- University of South Florida -- (813) 974-8868 --
epie...@usf.edu