Hello,
I have some applications that are using the tomcat roles (defined in the
tomcat-users.xml) in order to grant the access to an user.

The user enter username and password and depending on the role defined in the
tomcat-users.xml he will get (total or partial) access to the application.

I cannot modify the application login process but I am free "tomcat-side". I
would like that once the user is authenticated on the CAS he will be also
authenticated on the Tomcat.
I am using JDBC-MySQL authentication with CAS.
How can I allow the user to login with the CAS server and use the roles
permissions defined in the tomcat-users.xml without re-entering the login
informations in the application?

Thanks,
Fortunato