Hi,

Someone is using the WebAuthenticationFilter to authenticate the JBoss EJB
Container?

I have been configured it like in:
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASC/JAAS+Integration

All is working sucessfully except I want to access to the authenticated
username in the ejb layer. And when I call  to context.getCallerPrincipal() I
get the service parameter instead.

The problem could be WebAuthenticationFilter in the line:

log.debug("Attempting CAS ticket validation with service=" + service + " and
ticket=" + ticket + " " + request.getRemoteUser());
if (!new WebAuthentication().login(service, ticket)) {

The WebAuthentication().login make the authentication into the container, that
is good. But we are using the service as username and this value is used as
principal so we will not be able to know the authenticated username in the
container.

I was trying to replace, change or whatever the principal after the
WebAuthentication.login() but without success.

Any hint about how can I get the Principal from an EJB?