Hi,

Has anyone tried to integrate CAS with weblogic using SAML? Weblogic has a
SAMLAuthentication provider out-of-the box. We have to configure a partner
source ID parameter in weblogic which is a HEX or base64 encoded string of
the CAS URL. I am not able to figure out which URL I can use to encode and
set up in weblogic. I tried various URLs like https://localhost:8443,
https://servername:8443, https://servername:8443/cas etc.. But none of them
is working. I am receving an error 'source ID from artifact does not match
source ID setup for partner'

Another issue that is happening is, CAS is redirecting the artifactID to the
same URL in the 'TARGET' query parameter, but according to the SAML
browser/Artifact profile specification, it has to be redirected to an
Assertion Consumer URL which is https://weblogicserver/samlacs/acs in this
case. Is there any CAS server setting that I need to turn on, so that it
redirects to the ACS URL?

Thanks in advance.
Shyam