> I’m testing the CASification of Jaspersoft Server 4.7 and keep getting this
> Exception “java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject names
> present”

It's likely because the FQDN of your CAS server host is different from
the CN of the cert used to secure Tomcat.  Testing either a CAS client
or CAS server running inside a VM is a fairly advanced topic; expect
some headaches.  That said, it's possible. (I test the .NET CAS client
inside a Windows VM on my workstation.)  The following reference may
be helpful:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/SSL+Troubleshooting+and+Reference+Guide