Le 27/08/2012 19:24, Nemanja Guzina a écrit :
Thanks for response, but I don't know if I'm following you.
Does that mean that I'll have to change authentication mechanism in APP1(switch to proxy authentication) in order to access to APP2?
If App1 have to use webservice of App2 as "User", IMHO the answer is yes.
I need to access APP2 via WebService and via browser without authenticating
user again.
webservice on App2 needs to be cassified !

Thanks,
Nemanja Guzina, www.translations.com

*From:* Philippe MARASSE <philippe.mara...@ch-poitiers.fr>
*To:* cas-user@lists.jasig.org
*Sent:* Monday, August 27, 2012 4:22 PM
*Subject:* Re: [cas-user] CAS web services question

Le 27/08/2012 15:11, Nemanja Guzina a écrit :
Yes, but my case is a bit different,
User is already authenticated into APP1 and that APP1 addresses APP2 via WebService. In that point, I don't have username or password.
If App1 needs credentials of User to access App2 (as far as WebService is CAS-aware), then I think proxy (on App1) is the behavior you're looking for.

Rgds.
--
Philippe MARASSE

Service Informatique - Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit
BP 587 - 370 avenue Jacques Coeur
86021 Poitiers Cedex
Tel : 05.49.44.57.19

philippe.mara...@ch-poitiers.fr