From: Ben Branch [mailto:bbra...@uco.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 1:46 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] PeopleAdmin 7.6 and CAS 3.4.10

Recently started looking into implementing CAS with PA 7.6  A part of the
requirement for using CAS is identifying the Ticket ID attribute.  They
list "ticketid" as the most common.  Is this the same for CAS 3.4.10? I've
been reading through the documentation and I haven't found it anywhere
yet.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ben Branch
UNIX/Linux Administrator

University of Central Oklahoma

ITIL Foundation v3, Network+, RHCSA

100 N. University Drive, Box 122

Edmond, OK 73034

D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | bbra...@uco.edu | www.uco.edu
<http://www.uco.edu/>

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything
great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows
nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In
this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do
not fancy I know what I do not know."  - Socrates

mmoay...@unicon.net