Hello, Jérome,

Thank you for the quick response! Actually in my case I _do_ mean service
provider. We are planning to use Salesforce as the SAML 2.0 IdP, where
users would click a link within Salesforce to be passed through to
Self-Service Banner. SSB out of the box does not support SAML, so one
option that we thought would be possible is to use CAS to be a SAML 2.0
_service provider_ that could pass a user through from Salesforce into SSB.

Do you think this is possible?