From: Brian [mailto:padrino...@email.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 11:50 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] RE: Re:[cas-user] .NET CAS Client Attributes & ClearPass

John,

Thanks for the reply... If I'm reading some of the examples on the Java and PHP
side right attribute release via cas20 is supported, if it an issue of the .NET
client not supporting attribute release using cas20?

I need to sort out a solution, and have seen a could of posts with people using
clearpass (the reason I need proxy tickets) and attributes together but they
didn't actually com with enough details for me to sort through how to make it
work.

Thanks

Brian

On June 4, 2013 at 2:23:24 PM, Gasper, John