From: raymond [mailto:raymondh...@widerworld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:54 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] CAS Interage with sharepoint 2013

I am system support from widerworld company, I will setup sharepoint 2013
intergate with CAS

I would like to known the CAS is it support single sign on with sharepoint 2013?

If yes, Could you send a manual for integration ?

Thank you very much

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: jgas...@ewu.edu To