Hi,

   I had a question regarding the CAS SSO behavior. I have 3 apps currently
CASified with App1 and App2 participating in SSO and App3 not participating in
SSO.

   Scenario : I am logged into protected area of App1 / App2 and I try to
access the protected area of App3 and I get redirected to the CAS login page
since its not participating in SSO which is currently happening. But if I try
the vice versa I am not being redirected to the CAS login page. Is this an
expected behavior of CAS?

Thanks,
Rakesh