Hi,

AOP may be tricky sometimes. I suspect two things :
- the first one is that AOP proxies are created by
the DefaultAdvisorAutoProxyCreator :
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/master/cas-server-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml#L122
for
the current BeanFactory. Maybe if you have define your bean with the
annotation in the cas-servlet.xml context, it may not work (I'm not
completely sure)
- the second one is that as we use JDK proxies, internal calls (one method
in an object to another method with annotation in the same object) won't be
traced.
Hope it helps.
Best regards,
Jérôme