On 13-09-11 01:47 AM, Jérôme LELEU wrote:
Hi,

Did you simply check that you have the same value for your JSESSIONID
cookie ?
Just to clarify things about the "terminate session listener", it has
been implemented since 3.5.x (not before). And you use CAS 3.4.10, right ?
Best regards,
Jérôme

I'm not sure what you mean by JSESSIONID, because as far as I can tell, CAS does not use standard J2EE provided sessions, does it?

What is a "terminate session listener"? Is that to deal with J2EE sessions? It seems to be set to die in 2 seconds after the end of the flow, is that right?

If it does destroy the JSESSIONID session, is there a way I can store an attribute permanently in the CAS session? And then later wipe it out if they've passed a certain parameter?

I am currently working on our 3.5.x upgrade, along with enhancements.

2013/9/10 Trenton D. Adams <tre...@athabascau.ca
<mailto:tre...@athabascau.ca>>