From: Buckley Michael [mailto:michael.buck...@badcock.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:52 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] CAS SPNEGO with fallback to LDAP issues

I am running into the issue where a blank page (401 response) is being sent to
firefox using CAS configured with SPNEGO and LDAP.
The SPNEGO is working in IE as long as the user is logged into our AD domain.
However if they aren't logged into the domain, it is prompting with a pop-up
box for credentials.
If they put their login as DOMAIN\username or username@DOMAIN they are able to
login successfully.  If they just type their username it goes to the forms
based login and they can login successfully without having to add the DOMAIN
part.

I have followed the documentation at
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/SPNEGO and also
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/LDAP

I have been googling and changing the login-webflow.xml files but I am still
getting the 401 response.
I also experimented with the solutions here:
https://issues.jasig.org/i#browse/CAS-1166

My question is what needs to be done so in the event that spnego fails on
firefox or IE, it sends them to the forms based login page?

Thank you for any help,

Michael Buckley

--
You are currently subscribed to