From: Brian Clayton [mailto:bclay...@clarku.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2013 11:11 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] CAS/ADFS/WS-Federation

I'm using John Gasper's WS-Federation module, setup for full delegation. I have
the configuration working to the point that it redirects to the ADFS server for
login, then redirects back to the CAS server upon success. At that point, I get
the attached error message from the CAS server. I'm speculating that it might
have to do with the AD attributes passed from ADFS to CAS (claims/assertions),
but I'm not sure. I've tried everything I can think of, simplifying the claims
to just UPN, and doing my own version of WsFedAttributeMutatorImpl accordingly.
Nothing seems to be working. I figure I must have something misconfigured, but
I'm at a complete loss so I'm hoping someone might have seen this before or
have some idea of what's going on.
--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: jgas...@ewu.edu To