From: Misagh Moayyed [mailto:mmoay...@unicon.net]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 9:22 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] ClearPass with Load-Balanced CAS

Thank you…and you mentioned that this works correctly without map encryption?
If so, could you describe how you run the test that confirms correct behavior?

Usually, if it’s an encryption issue the problem has to do with a missing
configuration element. If you can confirm that all settings on all nodes match
(and having reviewed the snippet you posted, nothing really jumped out at me)
and the integration still fails with no map encryption, then it usually is a
matter of replication failing somewhere.

To better debug this, set the clearpass package debug level to TRACE and report
back the exception stack. With AOP turned on, right now it’s hard to figure out
where the failure comes from. (Or you could disable AOP and run through the
test once, but that’s more complicated).

The encrypted map decorator component seems like could really benefit from
additional log statements.