From: Tim Raymond [mailto:tjraym...@csupomona.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 12:00 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] New implementer: CAS and PeopleSoft

We are implementing CAS at our campus, and intend to use it to perform SSO
with PeopleSoft. A few other campuses in our system are using CAS and have
encountered issues with deep links after they upgraded to PeopleTools
8.53. There appears to be two methodologies between the 4 schools in our
system using CAS. Two use PSCASClient.jar the other two are using a
delivered PS jar file so I am not sure how they are doing it.

I am curious for folks to share their organization's method for
implementing CAS with PS. Also have any organiations upgraded to
PeopleTools 8.53 and are still able to use CAS without issue?

Thanks

Tim Raymond

Director, Central Applications

Instructional and Information Technology

California State Polytechnic University, Pomona

Phone: 909.869.6851

Cell: 909.260.3200

Fax: 909.979.6406

PGP Public Key: