Hello all,

Sorry to bother you again, but I'm still just running around in circles on
this issue. Any assistance or pointing me in the right direction would be
much appreciated.

I've been attempting to build and deploy the server management webapp, but
I've been having issues integrating it with the server webapp, and there
doesn't seem to be much documentation on deploying it with an ehcache-based
implementation. Upon building and starting tomcat, I'm met with the
following error:

Error creating bean with name 'dataSource' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]: Invocation of init   method
failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
[cas-source] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [cas-source].

The relevant portions of deployerConfigContext.xml:

<tx:annotation-driven transaction-manager="transactionManager" />

<bean id="factoryBean"

class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean"
      p:dataSource-ref="dataSource"
      p:jpaVendorAdapter-ref="jpaVendorAdapter"
      p:packagesToScan-ref="packagesToScan">
    <property name="jpaProperties">
      <props>
        <prop key="hibernate.dialect">${database.hibernate.dialect}</prop>
        <prop key="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">update</prop>
        <prop key="hibernate.jdbc.batch_size">${database.batchSize}</prop>
      </props>
    </property>
</bean>

<bean id="jpaVendorAdapter"
      class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.HibernateJpaVendorAdapter"
      p:generateDdl="true"
      p:showSql="true" />

<bean id="serviceRegistryDao"
      class="org.jasig.cas.services.JpaServiceRegistryDaoImpl" />

<bean id="transactionManager"
      class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager"
      p:entityManagerFactory-ref="factoryBean" />

<!--
    | Injects EntityManager/Factory instances into beans with
    | @PersistenceUnit and @PersistenceContext
-->
<bean
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor"
/>

<!--
    Configuration via JNDI
-->
<bean id="dataSource" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean"
    p:jndiName="java:comp/env/jdbc/cas-source" />

And cas.properties:

database.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.ogm.dialect.ehcache
database.batchSize=20

And context.xml:
<ResourceLink global="jdbc/ehcache"  name="jdbc/ehcache"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" />

Again, thank you very much for your patience and any help you can provide
me. Please let me know if any necessary information is missing, and I'll
send it along ASAP

Sincerely,
William Schwiemann