Hi,

This is the normal behaviour: every time you submit credentials
successfully to the REST API, you get a new TGT, on which you should base
your subsequent requests (to get ST for example).

Here is the official documentation:
http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.0/protocol/REST-Protocol.html.

Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU