But now how to resolve the problem ?
I have to recompile cas-server-support-saml ?  Any jar ready to use ?
Sorry, but Im not userfriendly with java and I have too many  CAS client for
change the target url.

Many Thanks.
Daniel CHARLOT
D.S.I. Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux
28, avenue de Valrose - BP 2135 - 06103 NICE
Tél : 04-92-07-67-07