Hi,

I think I already said it, but CAS in the cloud, a commercial offer for
CAS, is based on CAS 4.
So its clients are using real CAS servers v4 in production. I just had a
few glitches for the social support that I fixed back also in CAS server
4.1-SNAPSHOT.

Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU
Founder of CAS in the cloud: www.casinthecloud.com | Twitter: @leleuj