Hi,

I did it successfully and you'll find a lot of resources on internet about
Nginx configuration.
Here is an example:

*server {*

*        listen 80;*
*        listen 443 ssl;*
*        ssl_certificate /data/nginx/certs/ssl-bundle.crt;*
*        ssl_certificate_key /data/nginx/certs/private_key_wildcard.key;*
*        ssl_protocols SSLv3 TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2;*
*        ssl_ciphers HIGH:!aNULL:!MD5;*

*        server_name your.example.com <http://your.example.com>*

*        error_page 502 504 /error.html;*

*        location ~ ^/(error.html) {*
*                root /data/nginx/www;*
*        }*

*        location / {*
*                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr;*
*                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;*
*                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;*
*                proxy_pass http://localhost:8080/
<http://localhost:8080/>;*
*                proxy_read_timeout 10s;*
*                proxy_send_timeout 10s;*
*}*

Best regards,
Jérôme