From:  Christopher Sterling <cwsterl...@georgiasouthern.edu>
Date:  Friday, May 15, 2015 at 8:35 AM
To:  <cas-user@lists.jasig.org>
Cc:  <cas-user@lists.jasig.org>
Subject:  Re:[cas-user] phpCAS not always returning user

So, our security guy wasn't a fan of the paste that I had posted since it
did have some information about our server in there (and he likes to err on
the side of caution), so here it is, even  more stripped:
http://pastebin.com/NKpVrM8i

So, what is happening is that some of our service tickets are expiring after
10 seconds, but for the most part, they aren't. Since sunday, I can find
about 300 or so instances of it expiring early, the log file is almost 400
megs, wasn't going to look at each one to see how quickly they failed, and
over 130,000 successful service tickets created and redeemed.

Any insight?

Chris

jgas...@unicon.net