This morning I had a handful of new warblers for the yard including a couple of
Tennessee Warblers, a Orange-crowned Warbler, and a couple Chestnut-sided
Warblers.  Had the resident breeding Yellows, Blue-winged, Ovenbird, and
Yellowthroats singing on territory.  Also added a couple of Wood Duck flyovers
yesterday afternoon and a Green Heron flyover this morning.

I'm located just west of Hanshaw on Etna Rd.

Drew

Drew Fulton
Drew Fulton Photography
d...@drewfulton.com
mobile: 321.230.6212
skype: drewfulton

Park Photo Guides: Site Guides for Photographers
Wanderer's Apprentice: Explore. Observe. Share
Canopy in the Clouds: Explore the Cloud Forests of Monteverde, Costa Rica