All, I am having issues with the manager phone. Everything seems to be
configured correctly but once the IPMA Standard Manager softkey template
get applied to the manager's phone the phone hangs "requesting softkey
template" displayed on the phone. If I remove the IPMA Manager softkey
template, the phone will load correctly with the appropriate line
assignments.  I have tried multiple phones / phone types and same
situation so it is obvious that I am missing something.

Any help is appreciated.  Thx!

Scott Hardesty | Solutions Engineer | MidAtlantic | Presidio Networked Solutions
7601 Ora Glen Drive, Suite 100, Greenbelt, MD  20770 |
mailto:sharde...@presidio.com
D: 301.313.2041 | C: 443.789.1219 | http://www.presidio.com/