Thank you all for your clarification

________________________________
From: Steve Denney (stdenney) <stden...@cisco.com>
To: Roger Källberg <roger.kallb...@cygate.se>; Ccie Voice <v.c...@yahoo.com>;
CCIE Study <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 5:49:48 PM
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Calling and Called Party Number Type

I agree with Roger’s response 100%, with one small comment: If nothing is
stated
in the lab, then do not waste time configuring any of those settings. “Extra”
or
“best practice” configuration, if not required, will not get you any points.

If it’s not in the lab, then it is not a requirement, and hence it does not
matter what values are set. Just be sure you have read the question
*completely*
and understand exactly what is being asked for. :)

cheers, sd