From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Ken Wyan
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:42 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Unity Connection Integration

Hi,

When adding a new port group to unity connection , it prompts to enter  only
one CUCM ip address. Should we essentially provide CUCM Publisher here?

My Integration is CUCM Sub First & CUCM Pub Second as we expect to do in CCIE
Exam.

When adding a phone system we can provide Subscriber (first) & Publisher
(second) in order (AXL Server)

When adding a new portgroup , it asks for only one ip address. The ip address I
provide is displayed under Port Group Configuration (CUCM & TFTP) & we can
later add another CUCM address also.

Any guideline?

The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or further distribution is
not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
PC Mall, Inc. Furthermore, PC Mall, Inc. is not responsible for
the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.