Dear all,

Uppsala University and Science for Life Laboratory is looking to hire a
chemoinformatician.

Please spread to those who may be interested. Sweden had some nice publicity at
the CCP4 Study Weekend ;) and Uppsala can today offer a substantial amount of
fluffy snow.

The applicant is to identify and implement relevant methods in machine learning
to support drug discovery projects. We work with small molecule and
oligonucleotide drug discovery as well as protein-based therapeutics.

The position will be very collaborative.

https://www.jobb.uu.se/details/?positionId=697784

best wishes,

Annette

---------------------------
Annette Roos, PhD
Head of Biophysical Screening and Characterization Unit
SciLifeLab Drug Discovery and Development Platform,
ICM, Box 596, Uppsala University
751 24 Uppsala,
Sweden
https://www.scilifelab.se/platforms/ddd

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att
vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du
läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For
more information on how this is performed, please read here:
http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy