Dear,

I have some questions about JANA2000. Now I am starting to learn structure refinement with JANA2000, but I can not produce the publications tables except bond distances table and atom table, such as data collection table and refinement table. I did produce the cif file. I read the manual many times and try to run the programs in different ways, but I still can't figure it out.

Another question is about "select reflections" under Refine command. Should I always choose the default ones: I<3*sig(i); IF(obs)-F(calc)I>3 *sig(F(obs)); check "use unobserved reflections", and uncheck "Skip not matching reflections" ? Can I make some changes, for example the other way around for the latter two or check both? This would change the refinement results a lot in my case. Of course I need consider the ratio of refs/parameters (large than 10), is there other things I need worry about when I make the changes?

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards!

Bin Li