Dear everyone,
I'm attempting to do a large scripted pairwise alignment of theoretical models to calculate rmsd over a pre-determined residue range, but the PDBs that I'm using have neither B-factor nor occupancy fields. Lsqkab is unhappy about this fact (see below), and I'm wondering if there's a way of getting around this short of inserting dummy occupancies and B-factors in several thousand PDBs. At the moment I'm just using superpose, but would rather perform the match over a constant set of atoms.

The script I'm using is

lsqkab xyzinf $file1 xyzinm $file2 << END
OUTPUT RMS
FIT residue CA 1 TO 105
MATCH 1 to 105
end
END

and the error is
(lots of the following)

*** Warning(s): point code unit    function
***                 1 17920    1    MMDB_F_Coord
*** file   : qa1aa2001-low.pdb
*** warning: occupancy was not set
*** warning: temperature factor was not set

(finished with)

 **  ZERO OCCUPANCIES IN WORKING   SET **    861.0
 **  ZERO OCCUPANCIES IN REFERENCE SET **    861.0
<B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
LSQKAB:  *** ERROR - YOU HAVE FAILED TO FIND ANY ATOMS TO FIT ***
LSQKAB:  *** ERROR - YOU HAVE FAILED TO FIND ANY ATOMS TO FIT ***
Times: User:       0.0s System:    0.0s Elapsed:     0:00

Any help would be appreciated.
Jacob