Dear All,

I solved a structure that has a very common tertiary structure motif but it
appears as if the arrangement of the monomers is somewhat Œnon-standart¹.

Of course I performed a DALI search, which resulted in a great number of
hits  due to the similarity of the tertiary structure (Z¹s: 250 >8; 100 >
10).

In order to  check whether this arrangement that I see is something new I
would like to perform a quaternary structure comparison. Is there any such
tool available? A Google search wasn't very conclusive. Or is there a clever
combination of available resources?

Kind regards

    Eike