I don't know of any standard programs that do this, but I have a couple of
programs that do this sort of thing, using a "standard" helix as a reference
and the clipper libraries. I could send you the code if you like, though you'd
probably have to hack them to do exactly what you want (I found that easier
than trying to write a completely general program for doing every sort of
comparison.

Phil