Hi Bryan

That would obviously depend on the precise definition and order of the
T, L & S tensor values that phenix writes out; not being a phenix user
I can't help you there, but I assume that the phenix documentation
will tell you all you need to know.  The format required by TLSANL is
defined in the REFMAC5 documentation here:

http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/dist/html/refmac5/files/tls.html

Note that the first line starting with '!' and containing the word
'REFMAC' may look like a comment but is actually critical, since it
tells TLSANL that the data is in REFMAC format.  There's also an
option BRESID in TLSANL which you will need to set if the atomic Biso
values in the file are 'residual' values (i.e. not including the TLS
contribution); again the phenix documentation will no doubt enlighten
you on this point.

It may well be that phenix writes out the values in a format which is
already compatible with REFMAC & TLSANL.  That I don't know, but if it
does it makes it very easy, since you won't have to change anything.

Others have already pointed out that it would be better if TLSANL read
the values in the PDB header (assuming of course that they are
present!).  This is on my to-do list.

Cheers

-- Ian