I would expect such a difference with lowish resolution data.

Your model will be biased towards the restraints - ie the geometry willbe good, but there is bearly enough observations to fit the actualmodel properly. eg - it will be hard to position solvent, and to recognise any deviaions from NCS.
 So dont be too surprised or worried..
Look at the maps - if they look "clean" then things are probably OK
Eleanor