Dear all,

We are investigating the possibility to upgrade from an old 35mm film camera to a digital camera for taking crystal pictures through a microscope (Olympus CH30 already equipped with a trinocular port.) To avoid overpriced cameras from optics companies (at least $900 not including adapters) I'm wondering if you have experienced good deals with cheap cameras controlled by a computer. I've found the same thread in the ccp4 archives but it's pretty old now and I'm sure you guys have new ideas.
Any good and cheap suggestions are more than welcomed !

Thank you,

Julian