Hi Maher,

I posted a question earlier on the bulletin regarding
> how to calculate the map correlation coefficient using Overlapamp *or
> *
> *any other program*? My follow up question is, does anybody know how to
> calculate the map correlation coefficient for the main chain and side
> chain separately?

depending on resolution, the command

phenix.model_vs_data data.mtz model.pdb comprehensive=true

reports map CC either per atom or per residue. If it reports map CC per
atom, then knowing which atoms belong to main/side chains you can extract
the information you need. However, if the resolution of your data is "low
enough" so it outputs map CC computed per residue - then this doesn't answer
your question.

Good luck!
Pavel.