Dear All,
I normally refine my structure without the hydrogens until the final
stages. But today I'm facing a real trouble with phenix.refine!! It
seems phenix.refine does not recognize the hydrogen atoms and writes out
with unknown nonbonded energy type symbols: 1420 ... ". After comparing
this PDB and previous PDB files with added H I can see some format
changes but I doubt it to be the problem!
I wonder if anyone had encountered similar problem and have any
suggestion that can help overcoming this annoying trouble.
Many Thanks
Mohd