        From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On
Behalf Of Jayashankar
        Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 11:18 PM
        To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Subject: [ccp4bb] salt or protein...

        Dear Friends ,

        I need to know whether phosphate can form hexagon shaped
crystals.
        In one particular condition i have 4 different pattern , 3 seems
to me as salt crystals, except for the one...
         please find the attachment for the reference..

        Thanks in advance
        Jay
        Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
        Hannover Medical School