Sorry if I sound rather pessimistic, but it's extremely likely these
crystals are all salt. I've seen this morphology of Phosphate before, and it
forms both the X-shaped crystals (plates with sides un-filled) and poorly
shaped fat hexagonal blocks.

This condition is also a dead giveaway - lots of phosphate (and some Mg from
protein) together with high organic (which is going to make phosphate rather
insoluble).

Artem