mitochondrial ABC transporter ABCB10, (pdb: 2ly4). We plan in future to focus
on medically important human ion channels.
The post is available for two years in the first instance.
Closing Date:  Friday, January 20, 2012
For informal enquiries about this post, please email liz.carpen...@sgc.ox.ac.uk.

To apply for this role and for further details, including a job description and
person specification, please click on the link below:
https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=101725
http://www.thesgc.org/careers/oxford/IMP-postdoc

With best wishes,
Liz Carpenter

Dr Liz Carpenter
Principal Investigator for the Integral Membrane Protein Group
Structural Genomics Consortium
Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine
University of Oxford
Old Road Campus Research Building
Roosevelt Drive
Headington, Oxford OX3 7DQ