Hello Arun:

Actually, I am not sure about " i couldn't get my desire point mutation". You
mean you didn't get the pcr product or you could get the pcr product but there
is no mutation. If you didn't get the PCR,Just lower the annealing temperature
to 55 degree. And try extension temperature 72 or 68 degree. You can get it.
After PCR, using DpnI to treat your PCR product to get rid of the template
plasmid.
Yu Xiaodi